Learn how to add a Mac Dock to your Vista or XP computer
* Firstly go and open up your internet browser.
* In the link bar, type or paste the following link:
* After the page opens up, you will see an image on the right hand corner of the page.
* Click on the image, save file, and the file will start downloading.
* After it has downloaded, open it, click run and install.
* After it has installed, you will see the mac dock on your screen.
* You can go to the settings and alter them according to your wish , like the size if the dock , appearance etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.