Learn how to add a Mac Dock to your Vista or XP computer
* Firstly go and open up your internet browser.
* In the link bar, type or paste the following link:
* After the page opens up, you will see an image on the right hand corner of the page.
* Click on the image, save file, and the file will start downloading.
* After it has downloaded, open it, click run and install.
* After it has installed, you will see the mac dock on your screen.
* You can go to the settings and alter them according to your wish , like the size if the dock , appearance etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades