This video reveals to us about the secret of ink cartridges. It is a very common problem faced by those people with ink printers that run out of ink, but this video shows us that even though it signals that we are running out of ink, do not throw the ink cartridge into the waste bin.
There is a small trick which the manufacturers do not want you to know. All the cartridges are made up of a circuit board. This circuit board has a small amount of memory that keeps a track of the amount of ink within the cartridge, but most often this level is not very accurate.
Just above the circuit board you will see a small hole. Press the small button in that hole using a paper clip. This will reset the memory of the cartridge. Plug it back and then refresh. You will see that a lot of ink is left again. Thus, you need not spend money in buying a new cartridge when your printer shows low ink level.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades