You can never be too rich, too thin, or have to much RAM. With a 1GB SODIMM available for under $20 these days, adding memory to your MSI Wind notebook is a no-brainer upgrade. The MSI Wind comes with either 512MB or 1GB pre-installed, but the machine will recognize up to 2GB and it comes with an empty memory slot which will allow you to add an additional 1GB module for increased performance. What do you need to get started? Assuming you're willing to void the warranty, just buy a 1GB DDR2-5300 SODIMM, grab a mini philip's head screwdriver, and follow these simple instructions. For further instructions, watch this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades