In this tutorial, we learn how to assemble a computer from parts. First, you will need to take the motherboard, video card, RAM, hard drive, power supply, CD-rom drive, and the case and make sure you have them all laying out. From here, you will take out the motherboard and plug the RAM in to the appropriate spot for it. This will be located next to the fan on the upper right hand corner of the motherboard. After this, place the motherboard inside of the computer case and then insert in the video card, cd-rom drive and the rest of the parts according to the directions. Make sure you place screws inside and make it secure. When finished, attach the power cable and the back panel, then plug it in and get started!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades