This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to boot up your computer faster with boot defragment. Boot defragment places all the boot files together in the hard disk making it easier for the booting process to start. Click on start > run, type in 'regedit' and click OK. This will launch the registry editor. Here you double click on hkey_local_machine to open it. Then you double click on software > Microsoft > dfrg >BbootOptimizeFunction Click on 'enable', change the value data to 'Y' and click OK. And you are done! Your computer will now boot a little faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades