When you buy a computer, you aren't just paying for the machine's constituent parts but the cost of putting all of those parts together. Building your own computer, then, can be a great way to save a little money for the technically savvy. And if you're not savvy, get savvy with this clip.
In this multi-part series (bearing more than just a passing resemblance to a segment from a cooking show), Carey Holzman takes you step-by-step through building your own computer. With a list of the parts he used, you too can build a 3Ghz Core 2 Duo with 4GB of RAM and a 250 GB hard drive that will easily run Winows XP, Windows Vista or even Windows 7 for under $450!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades