In this tutorial, we learn how to build a gaming PC at home. First, grab your processor and place it into the socket of the motherboard. Lock it into place, then apply compound on top, rubbing it in evenly. Next, install the heat sensor, which will keep the processor cool. after this, install the RAM into the correct slots. After this, insert the motherboard inside the case, matching it to the slots in the case. Use a screwdriver to screw it in, then install the cases. Install the hard drive, then screw it into place inside the casing. Now, install any type of core processor you wish, and then the power supply. After these are all screwed into place, connect the power wires and the plug it into a power source. After this, you will be able to use your gaming PC and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades