In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to build a green screen. The materials required for this project are: two 10 ft long PVC pipes, measuring tape, saw, duct tape and pipe elbows and couplings. Begin by marking the two PVC pipes with 6 ft on one side and 4ft on the other. Then cut the PVC pipes in half. Now connect the frame together with the pipe elbows and couplings. Build support to the fame by adding some duct tape. Finish by attaching the green cloth on the frame and tape it at the back. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in making films and effects, and would like to learn how to make a green screen to create computer effects in the background of a video shoot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades