In this tutorial, we learn how to burn an audio CD. First, find the audio that you want to burn in your computer music files. Copy these by right clicking, then sending them to an audio CD. Make sure you have a blank CD placed into your computer. After you have added in all of the music that you want on your CD, you can start to burn it. Go to the CD writing wizard and run through all of the windows that pop up on it. Click the appropriate buttons that fit your needs, then click "continue". When you're finished, the CD will burn and then pop out of your computer, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades