Learn how to burn copyrighted DVDs with this video tutorial.
First make sure that you have a DVD burner on your computer. First you will need to download a program called "Shrink 3.2". It removes the copyright. When in doubt Google out the download. On the top left corner of the program click open disk. You should be able to play DVD with Shrink 3.2. What you need to do next is to backup the DVD. Then backup the DVD and save it. You must remember the place you have saved. There should be at least 2 files saved after the program gets done.
Then you need to download a program called "NERO". Any newer version should work. Again Google out the download or go to Download.com to find the download. You need to click 'copy entire DVD'. After that you should import the file named video that DVD Shrink3.2 saved on your computer. After you import the "video_ts" file. Click next on Nero. The Destination should be set to your DVD Drive with a blank DVD in it. Then click burn DVD, and wait 30 minutes to one hour and the movie is copied. You now have a burned DVD!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades