This video is about burning a DVD using Nero. On menu bar choose create/edit. Select audit, edit and capture video in dialog box. Nero vision 5 appears. Go to DVD dialog box. Choose where you will import video from. Drag video into open screen. For best quality keep video size to 1 GB. You can add titles, edit or create chapters. Click next. Choose a category which are choices of how the video will appear. You can customize text and audio in this screen. Click next and view the final product. Click next and burn. The benefit is the viewer knows how to burn DVD using Nero and saving tech support money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades