In this video the author shows how to burn a movie file to a DVD using free software. He explains the requirements are the movie to be burned, the DVD burning drive and a software called DVD Flick which is used to burn the movie to the DVD. He shows how to download the DVD Flick software from the internet and how to install it. He opens the installed software and shows the various settings of how to select the movie and explains about the supported video formats, how to set the title of the movie and even shows the menu settings and finally guides through the burning process. So if you are looking to burn a movie to a DVD follow the steps in this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades