This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to change the keyboard on an HP Pavilion laptop. First remove the battery and then remove the 6 screws in the battery cabinet. Now remove another screw as shown in the video. Open up the laptop and remove the panel located on top of the keyboard. Now remove the screws that hold the keyboard in place, slide out the ribbon connector and take out the keyboard. Then take the new keyboard, slide in the ribbon connector and follow the above steps in reverse to fix the new keyboard. You can then power on and check the keyboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades