In this video, we learn how to change the mouse sensitivity on Vista. First, you will go to the start menu, then the control menu. From here, scroll down to where it says 'mouse' and double click on that. After this, you will see a section for the double click speed. Change that if you would like. Then, click on the tabs on the top of the window to change the pointers, pointer options, wheel, and hardware. Once you have changed all the options that you want, you will be able to apply them and save. Exit out and then come back to this anytime you need!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades