In this tutorial, Malou and Bob show tips and tricks to use an HP TouchSmart computer. First, you can touch the house button that will lead you to the home page. The computer is so sensitive, it will detect your touch without even having to touch the screen. When you select an object, press and hold it if you want to move it somewhere else, if you move it to the bottom on your homepage it will go into the designated area. If you press and hold your finger on the screen, it's just like right clicking with a mouse. A way to personalize the clicking is to go to "start" then "control panel" and then "pen and input devices". You can change the different settings from here that you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades