In this tutorial, we learn how to clean an aluminum Apple keyboard. You will need: soap , q-tips, and water. First, remove each individual key to your keyboard gently, then, clean off the keys and the inside with a mixture of soap and water on a q-tip. When finished, place your key back onto the keyboard. Repeat this step for your entire keyboard, making sure to be gentle when you remove and replace the keys back on. Don't do more than two at a time or you run the risk of forgetting where the keys on the keyboard go. Do this as often as you'd like, and your keyboard will type like new again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades