Think about how many times a day you touch your keyboard... ready to clean it yet? Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to clean a computer keyboard.
You Will Need
* A keyboard disconnected from a desktop computer, or a laptop keyboard
* A flathead screwdriver
* A bowl of warm water
* Dish-washing soap
* A towel
* A can of compressed air
* Cotton balls
* Rubbing alcohol
* A digital camera
* A hand-held vacuum or upright vacuum with a hand-held attachment
Step 1. Shake keyboard
Step 2. Remove keys
Step 3. Clean and dry keys
Step 4. Spray compressed air
Step 5. Dab with alcohol
Step 6. Reassemble
Step 7. Keep it clean
Tip: For future reference, take a photo of your keyboard before you dismantle it.
Fact: The world's fastest typist, Barbara Blackburn, reached a top speed of 212 words per minute.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades