In this tutorial, we learn how to clean dust & dirt from your desktop computer. First, take the front panel off of the tower and then clean the area around the fan off as well. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck the dirt out but make sure not to touch the surface on the system. On the inside you can use cotton swabs and wash cloths that are slightly damp. You can also use a small straw and remove the dirt and dust from the fan and the areas around it. When finished, your computer should be running faster and more efficiently than before!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades