A laptop keyboard can collect a lot of dust, dirt, and breadcrumbs. In this tutorial, we learn how to clean out your laptop keyboard. Start off by removing the casing from around your laptop, making sure not to unplug any wires. You will need a screwdriver to remove the screw. Next, you will want to use a soft brush or tooth brush to clean where the keys were, and the inside underneath the screen. Next, replace the keyboard where it was and any screws. Also, plug in anything that may have come unplugged. Start your laptop and use the keyboard to make sure it works, if the screen doesn't turn on remove the bezel and reconnect the LCD plug. Once finished, enjoy your clean laptop keyboard!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades