A dirty laptop screen can be distracting and make it difficult to see what your are trying to work on. Don't suffer though this for another moment. With products you have at home you can get that screen looking like new.
Dust, fingerprints, and smudges are all attracted to a laptop screen, so get a better view with a cleaner screen.
You Will Need
* Your computer's user manual
* Cotton balls or a cotton cloth
* Distilled water
* Isopropyl alcohol
* A spray bottle
* White vinegar (optional)
Step 1: Read computer manual
Read your computer's manual for cleaning product restrictions before you clean your screen.
Step 2: Wipe the screen
Turn off your monitor. Wipe the screen softly with a dry cotton ball or dry cotton cloth to remove any dust.
Step 3: Mix solution
Mix a solution of 50 percent distilled water with 50 percent isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle.
You can also use 50 percent vinegar and a 50 percent distilled water solution.
Step 4: Spray cotton ball
Spray the cotton ball or cotton cloth with the solution.
Do not spray the solution directly onto the computer screen.
Step 5: Wipe the screen
Wipe the screen gently, in a circular motion.
Step 6: Enjoy your clean screen
Enjoy your clean screen.
Did you know? Fifty to 90 percent of people working with computers have symptoms of computer eyestrain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades