If you're printed pictures and photos aren't coming out the way you expected, then something might be wrong with your printer, specifically, the printhead might be dirty and might need to be cleaned. This is an easy troubleshooting step for Epson printers.
Often when printing photos with an ink jet printer, you may see banding or lines across the photo. Most often, this problem can be fixed if you clean your print head. This video provides step-by-step instructions for cleaning your print head and restoring crisp image quality to your photo prints.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades