If you want to know how to clean your computer keyboard in 3 simple steps, you should watch this video. To clean your computer keyboard, you will need Hydrogen peroxide, soap dish, spoon, cotton buds, and a small bowl. Just follow these 3 simple steps: Put 1 part soap dish and 1 part Hydrogen peroxide into a small bowl depending on how much you need. Mix it well with a spoon. Dip the tip of the cotton bud into the mixture and scrub it against your dirty computer keyboard. Remember to change the cotton bud once it became dirty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades