In this video DavidDaGeek shows how to clean your keyboard by removing your keys, but to be careful when doing this. Put your finger underneath a key and just pull it off. Don't break the piece that holds the key in place though! he starts at the shift key and works to the left with the ? being next. Then remove the hair or dust with your fingers. Don't remove them all at once because you might forget what order they go in. To put the key back in, put it in its spot, and click it back in. You will hear a clicking sound when it is back in. The space bar and shift key has a little metal piece with two levers that need to be looped back in to the keyboard's base before snapping into place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades