HP TouchSmart PC is a powerful computer with various features. You can use you PC to connect to other hardware devices like printer, scanner etc. A hardware device might not even work with you computer because the connecting cables might not match. So if you want a printer to connect to your computer you will need a USB connector. If your printer has a normal pin connector, you cannot work with it directly. In this case the other option is to print wireless, provided your printer supports it. If your printer is very old and has a parallel port, then you will need to use an adapter. An adapter makes this work. For your printer to work, you will also need device drivers. Drivers are software programs that are required by a computer to make the corresponding hardware work. This video shows how to connect, configure, install drivers and use printer with your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades