Have an LCD flat screen monitor, but don't have DVI output on your laptop or desktop computer? That's no problem, because nowadays most LCD flat panel monitors come equipped with both DVI and VGA inputs. If not, you simply need to purchase a VGA to DVI adapter, which are pretty cheap, and connect it to your DVI cable and graphics card on your computer. Patrick from Tekzilla Daily tells you all about it, along with a tip on making sure your resolution stays it best and brightest when hooking up the monitor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades