This is a short tutorial on how to use your iPhone as a remote control for your eeePC. First download touchpad from installer.app, as well as install VNSea if you don't have it.
Just open Share My Desktop on the eee, configure it to accept uninvited connections (make sure you put a password!!) The get your internal network ip address (sudo ifconfig if you can't find it) set the port to 5900 on both the VNC profile and the share my desktop profile.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades