VvCompHelpvV teaches you how to use a Nintendo Wii-mote to control your Mac computer. You need three things: a Mac with bluetooth, a Wii-mote and the program DarwiinRemote. You start the program and configure it so that it recognizes the Wii-mote Go to DarwiinRemote Settings, then Preferences, and configure your buttons. Go to the main window of DarwiinRemote and click the mouse mode and select on. You can use the Nunchuck as well, All you need to do is configure it in DarwiinRemote. Now you're ready to use the Wii-mote to control your Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades