This video tutorial from ozz3141 presents how to copy your DVD library to a Mac computer.
To start, insert DVD you want to copy. It will mount on Desktop and DVD player will open. Close DVD player. Click File-New Finder window. From left pane select applications. Scroll down and select FairMount. The DVD will remount now.
Open Disk Utility. Create new image of the remounted DVD by clicking New Image. Select DVD/CD master format. Click Save. The Disk Utility will start creating new DVD image. Once it's created, close Disk Utility.
Eject DVD from your computer. Close FairMount application. Rename DVD image's extension you've just created to .iso.
From dialogue box choose - Use iso option.
Open the iso file with VLC player. Well done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades