In this tutorial, we learn how to make a heart and other symbols on a computer. To make a heart, you will want to click on "run" and type in symbols inside of the white space. A new window will come up with a number of different symbols for you to choose from. You can choose the heart symbol on this, or you can choose any other symbol you would like to use. This isn't like clip art, it's just a simple symbol that anyone can use while they are in a word processing program and need a symbol that is unique and special. This allows you to type more things and be more creative.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades