This video teaches us to partition a hard drive. Open 'Disk Utility' and go to 'Seagate FreeAgent Media'. Go to 'Partitions' and select '2 partitions' in the 'Volume Scheme'. Click on 'Untitled 1' and put the name of the partition, its format as Mac OS Extended (journaled) and Partition Table from 'Options'. Name the second partition and choose 'MS DOS (FAT)' in format. Choose 'Master Boot Record' in 'Options'. Click 'Apply' and 'Partition'. This creates the two partitions of the hard drive and you will be having two icons of hard drive on your desktop with their respective names. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades