This is a video tutorial in the Computers & Programming category where you are going to learn how to defrag your computer using CCleaner and disk defrag. First go to CCleaner and download the free program. After that install it and launch the program. Click on "analyze" and it will tell you how much of disk space you will gain by removing temporary files. Hit "run cleaner" and then OK and the cleaning will be done. Now go to control panel and click on "disk defragmenter" under "maintenance". Click on defragment and it will defragment the fragmented files and you will gain hard disk space.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades