This is a video tutorial in the Computers & Programming category where you are going to learn how to defragment your hard drive for Windows Vista. Running a disk defrag is a great way to improve your computer performance. Go to start > control panel > systems and maintenance. Under the administrative tools click on "defragment your hard drive". In the next window, you can schedule an automatic defragmentation or initiate a defragmentation right away. To start defragmentation, click on "defragment now", select the volume and click OK to proceed. The time taken for the process will depend on your computer and the state of the hard disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades