In this how-to video, you will learn how to disassemble an Acer Aspire Revo. First, unscrew the screw on the side of the laptop. From here, you must pull the top cover with the logo apart. This will be tough, but eventually it will be come off. A prying tool may be useful for this task. Now you will have access to the hard drive, RAM, CPU fan, processor, and wireless card. Now you are ready to perform any upgrades or repairs on your Acer Aspire. This video shows you the essential steps in order open up this laptop and access these parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades