This video is a tutorial on how to disassemble and clean a white Apple keyboard. Most of the keys pop out easily, but the bigger ones have metal clips on the back and need to be removed very carefully. Take a picture of your keyboard to remember where each key goes, and don't lose any. Put the keys in a large Ziploc bag. Fill the bag with water and a little dishwashing soap, close it, and shake it up well. Then dump the keys out into the sink (be sure the stopper is in) and rinse the soap off. Dry them thoroughly in a towel. Take a wet cloth or paper towel and wipe down the keyboard, using a Q-Tip or toothbrush to clean the hard to reach places. Finally, replace the keys carefully back in their proper place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades