In this video, we learn how to easily defrag your computer's hard drive. First, go to the start menu on your desktop. Then, click on the control panel and then click on "system and maintenance". On the new page, click on administrative tools and then open up computer management. Then, click on disk management and then defragment for your computer. Let this defragmenter run on your computer until it is no longer loading on your screen. When it's finished you can view the results from the test that went on and you will be able to view what space you saved on your hard drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades