In this tutorial, we learn how to easily defragment your computer. Files that you use aren't always put in the right place, which will slow down your computer and file searches. Defragmenting your computer can help speed up your computer and make everything go a lot quicker. First, go to the start menu and then run "dfrg.msc" and click "ok". Once you have done this, a disk defragmenter will appear on your screen. Run this on your screen, then when it is finished you will be able to review the report that it has ran. Then you can enjoy a quicker computer and faster searches!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades