TouchSmart demonstrates how to edit or delete tiles on your HP TouchSmart homepage. Editing and deleting tiles is a useful way to keep your homepage up to date. To edit a tile, first tap the personalize button at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap the pencil icon next to the shortcut that you would like to change. Edit the information for the tile as desired. Tap the okay button when you are finished editing your tiles. To delete files, tape the pencil icon next to the tile that you would like to delete. Then, select the delete the tile button on the lower right hand corner of the screen. Confirm you would like to delete the tile by tapping yes in the dialogue box. The tile will then be deleted. You can hide certain tiles by tapping the hide tile function.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades