Nowadays, a lot of desktop computer optical disc drives come equipped with a small pinhole emergency eject option, to help open a stuck CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. This is a handy little option for getting CDs and DVDs out quickly, without shutting down your PC. All you need is a needle or a paper clip, then stick inside the pinhole release, push until the disc drive opens. Watch for a demonstration on a Mercury disc drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades