If you have an older Mac with a Magic Scrolling mouse and you'd like to enable scroll momentum on it, simply follow CompHelp's video tutorial. Now, don't expect a simple, just-click-a-setting solution here: you'll have to copy some code from the video and run it in the terminal in order to enable the scrolling feature. Despite that, the author leads you through the steps steadily and doesn't get you lost. So go ahead, get your older Mac in order and watch the video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades