Looking to open an .exe file? In this video, learn specifically how to extract an exe file onto your desktop, but additionally where to find & download the free 7-zip file archiver.
Some wireless network card and printer driver
with extra software you don't need. A lot of times preventing the installation of this "bloatware" is impossible. When you click that single ".exe" or ".msi" file the installation process automatically throws the unnecessary software on your computer no matter what.
To prevent the extra software from installing you need to open up the ".exe" or ".msi" file on your computer. When you do this you will see all the contents within the ".exe" or ".msi" independently accessible.
Note: The video tutorial below shows you how to extract an ".exe" file but it will work the same way to extract an ".msi" file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades