This video narrates and explains how to figure out how to install an unknown device using the device manager. The first step is to access the device manager through the control panel/system. Once in device manager you must select the show devices options. Once the device menu is visible you then find the unknown device section and copy the name of the device driver. The next step is to open Google search engine and paste the unknown device ID name. After the search is complete you will see many different posts on what the device may be and how to trouble shoot the unknown device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades