This video explains how to diagnose and fix issues involving having no sound on your computer. How to figure out if you have on board sound or a sound board is shown based on how the audio plugs are positioned on the back of the computer. The narrator explains the importance of checking your speakers using an iPod to make sure the speakers are in working condition. The next trouble shooting technique shown is to go into control panel/device manager. Using device manager make sure your audio drivers are installed or use your computers drivers disk to install the drivers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades