You paid a lot of money for and now your worried your computer screen is ruined with scratches. Just open up your bathroom cabinet and you will find everything you need to get your trusty computer screen shining like new.
Getting rid of scratches on your laptop is easy with a few household items.
You Will Need
* A soft, lint-free cloth
* A cotton ball
* Petroleum jelly
Step 1: Place toothpaste on finger
Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto your fingertip.
Use paste – not gel.
Step 2: Rub toothpaste on scratches
Rub the toothpaste over the scratch in a circular motion for a few seconds.
Step 3: Wipe off area
Wipe the treated area with a soft cloth.
Step 4: Apply petroleum jelly
Put petroleum jelly into the scratched area with a cotton ball.
Step 5: Wipe clean
Wipe the area clean with a lint-free cloth.
In 2008, laptops outsold desktop computer systems for the very first time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades