In this video, we learn how to fix the VAIO SZ space bar. First, gently lift up on the space bar until the top is removed from the bottom of the board. After this, take a scrap piece of paper and place it underneath the middle of the metal that's on the space bar. After this, click the bar back into place on the keyboard. Now, test out the space bar to see if it works! It should be working without any problems now. If you do experience more problems, just repeat this same procedure and you will be good to go, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades