In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to force eject a CD/DVD from a Mac computer. There are two ways to force eject the CD/DVD. The first option is to begin by turning off the computer. Then turn it on again. Right click while you are turning on until the disc ejects and the login screen appears. You can also restart the computer. While restarting, hold down the option button until startup disk shows up on the screen. Then let go op option and hit eject. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and have a CD/DVD stuck in the disk drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades