In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to format a FAT32 partition larger than 32GB. For this you will need a program called Maxtor Maxblast. Download and install it. First, you will have to remove the existing partitions. So make sure you back up everything. Click on computer > manage > disk management. Find your partitions and delete them. Open up maxblast program and it will tell you it found an empty hard drive. Click ‚Äònext‚Äô a few ties and then choose ‚ÄòFAT32‚Äô and click next. Choose ‚Äòprimary partition‚Äô in the next window and click next. In the following window, choose whatever partition size you want and click next. Give it a name and click next. Now repeat these steps for any more partitions that you want to create. Finally, click ‚Äòproceed‚Äô and the hard disk will be formatted with the partitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades