In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to format/partition an external hard drive on a Mac. This is really very easy and simple to do and takes practically no time. Click on spotlight search and look for disk utility. That will bring up the list of hard drives. Click on the external hard drive and click ‚Äòerase‚Äô. Then on ‚Äòsecurity options‚Äô select ‚Äòzero out data‚Äô and click OK. This will remove everything from the hard drive. Your external hard drive is now clean. Next click on ‚Äòpartition‚Äô. Here you can create up to 16 different partitions. You can go ahead and create the partitions. It‚Äôs really that simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades