How to format a USB thumb drive to NTFS in Windows XP
Go to my computer, click to the USB flash drive properties, in that click on Hardware, click on SanDisk Cruzer USB device, and then to its properties, then click to policies, in that click on the optimize for performance button, click ok. Again click ok on the properties icon.
Now again go to my computer, right click on USB flash drive. Click on the format, when the format Icon shows up, click on the file system, then click on NTFS, in the volume lable type NTFS, tick Quick Format, and press Start. On the message Format Cpmplete, click ok. Close the format icon. Now go to USB properties, to check the file system, which will show as NTFS. Click ok. The formating is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades