In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to hand-write on an HP Touch Smart computer. The HP Touch Smart is a touchscreen all-in-one desktop computer. The input panel allows users to hand-write or type text right on the screen. There are 3 different writing modes in the input screen. The modes are: writing pad, character pad and on-screen keyboard. It can be used in many HP programs such as the calendar and notes. This video will benefit those viewers who have an HP Touch Smart computer and would like to learn how to use the hand-writing feature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades