This video tutorial helps you identify the various components within a desktop computer. The CPU, a circular windmill-looking piece, consists of a fan that keeps the CPU cool. The CPU chip is located underneath this fan. There are four RAM slots in this particular motherboard featured in the video. The video card connects toward the middle and clicks into a PCI Express slot, which provides video. On the bottom there are expansion slots, which audio or network cards can be connected into. The SATA cable plugs into the SATA ports on the motherboard. This video helps you identify the various parts of a computer to help you troubleshoot in the event of problems later on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades